Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Eliza!

This is a blog about moments. I remember my happiest moment of the year. It was in April, and some of us were visiting the California Kahles. We went to fairly fancy restaurant for dinner one night. Poppy was relegated to a high chair in the corner, but I pulled her out of there, and sat her on my lap. She couldn't walk yet, but her hands were very active. She made a grab for everything in sight, and most of it ended up in her mouth. I had to move very quickly to pull things away from her, and put them safely away just as she would reach for something new. The whole process filled me with joy. In short order, the table took on a new look. Everyone else sat before an elegant setting of china, silver and linen. In front of Poppy and me there was nothing to be found within the reach of her arms, and the area immediately out of harms way was a complete mess. Boy, we had a lot of fun.
So Happy Birthday today to the world's cutest baby. We love you so very much!




1 comment:

  1. What a happy moment and many happy moments to follow. Happy birthday Eliza!!!

    ReplyDelete