Friday, January 27, 2017

tree


Saw a car the other day with a Christmas tree on top. They must have been heading to some kind of designated drop off. I would have laughed at them except we still had our tree up in the living room. Finally took it down the other day. Pine needles scattered everywhere as I carted it to the burn pile. It was really a beautiful  tree, however. Got it at a spot in Castletown for $20. Allyn told her friends about it at bone builders, and they were a little upset. They had gotten their trees at the same place but paid $35.
I told Allyn there was a section at the lot with discounted trees. Sometimes on the weekends, I look a little scruffier than usual. I drove in there that Saturday in my old Dodge Ram pickup truck which looks considerably worse that I do even on my worst days. The salesman had immediately taken me to the discount area. Maybe he didn't think I would be able to pony up $35. Those old trucks are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment