Wednesday, April 10, 2019

mud season part 2


Started yesterday in grand fashion, picking up some pallets from the nearly gone wood pile, and starting cleanup on the lawn. Some of the lawn is fairly dry. I have been driving around on it with my truck. I found out that some sections are anything but, and my truck ended up in a muddy quagmire on the back lawn.
Since I am still a relative greenhorn after almost 40 years here, I went to Youtube to get some tips on driving my way out. I selected what I thought was the best, and went out to give it a shot; with Allyn's attentive supervision. I was surprised how easily I was able to get it out. Now I just need to clean up my mess. I forgot to take a photo of the truck securely ensconced in eight inches of watery goo. I asked her if it was OK to drive back to the scene of the crime for a photo or two. She laughed. What a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment