Friday, June 14, 2019

back to the days

Looking forward to the arrival of "the two Brazilian terrorists" (Tim's words) along with their parents on Sunday.


They will be joined shortly thereafter by the two cousins from East Aurora.


There will be a lot to get done.


Flying kites.


Feeding the cows.


Eating popsicles, and so much more. One of the important activities is throwing rocks in the creek. Their kindly grandmother collects rocks for them when she is working in the gardens.


It's hard to explain how a few precious things
Seem to follow throughout all our lives
After all's said and done I was watching my son
Sleeping there with my bear by his side
So I tucked him in, I kissed him and as I was going
I swear that old bear whispered "boy welcome home"

Believe me if you can, I've finally come
Back to the house at Pooh Corner by one
What do you know, there's so much to be done
Count all the bees in the hive
Chase all the clouds from the sky
Back to the days of Christopher Robin
Back to the ways of Christopher Robin
Back to the days of Pooh

Return to Pooh Corner
Kenny Loggins


No comments:

Post a Comment