Tuesday, May 26, 2020

forget-me-nots

Yesterday on our morning walk we passed a field full of, um, uh, oh yeah, forget-me-nots.


There was a white flower in among the forget-me-nots, and I stopped to take a look. They had the same shape and number of petals as the forget-me-nots. They had the same number of leaves. They were forget-me-nots; just a white variety.



I had never seen that before. There are many flowering trees and plants that have a colored and a white variety: lilacs, crabapples, fringed polygala, trillium, violets.


I must lead a very boring life because for me this was pretty interesting and exciting.

The world is full of wonderful things you haven't seen yet. Don't ever give up on the chance of seeing them.
J.K. Rowling
Page a day calendar on gratitude


No comments:

Post a Comment