Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

The climate in November in places like Vermont is usually cold, dark, and gloomy. Somehow the weather outside provides a perfect contrast to what's going on inside at Thanksgiving; light, laughter, love, coupled with the smells coming from the kitchen. I'll let the pictures do the talking.







We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Ohio. I'm sure I'll get toasted in my blog off with Liz, but, as far as I'm concerned, there really isn't anything more to say.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Jimbo! I was loving poking through your pics on facebook and of these I think you picked some great ones to include. I'm sad I couldn't be there hanging on people but I will be back to my old tricks in the USA soon enough (just give me 7 months or so)

    ReplyDelete