Monday, February 7, 2011

slither


pbase.com on Google Images

29 degrees and cloudy. Thunderstorms over the weekend. Getting to the point in winter where there's more snow than places to put it. Lots of bucket loaders observed moving snow. People raking the snow off their roofs ( third time for me yesterday). Driving to work in the morning without the lights on. Drifting snow on the roads has a slithering snake like quality. Flock of ducks barreling through the sky at the Zen Center Sunday morning.

2 comments:

  1. The picture looks just like eastern Montana...my condolences. I hope the ducks were flying north, they may know something we don't about an early spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is not a local one, but it does show the slithering effect in my opinion. I thought just the appearance of ducks was a good sign.

    ReplyDelete